mardi 20 novembre 2007

Une autre journée dans notre monde

Group says wearing their shirts on campus has caused quite a stir

"It all started when sophomore Skylar Stains decided to have Peace Shirt Thursdays. Skylar and her friend, Lauren Lorraine, started wearing peace shirts and soon recruited more friends to wear them. Now, the "Peace Shirt Coalition" as they call themselves, has close to 30 students from all grades."

Mais puisque l'humain moyen est un être imbécile et intolérant

"But what started out as a light-hearted gesture soon started to be taken out of context. Students started approaching the group members, yelling obscene things at them, said Lauren."

et, puisque l'être humain moyen (imbécile et intolérant) ne fait pas dans la demi-mesure...

"People tore them down and drew swastikas and 'white power' stuff on them," Lauren said.

shiiit, plus ruff que ça, l'argument de la liberté d'expression...

"Someone taped an 'I Love Bush' sign over my 'Wage Peace' sign," she said. "So I tore it down, threw it away, and the whole commons starting booing. I walk by later and find that someone has completely tore my sign down and placed an 'I Love America, Because America Loves War' sign up.' "

Bon, désolé ce cas me déprime assez, si vous désirez lire le tout il se trouve ici, mais je dois vous aviser que rien ne s'améliore avec le temps...

Aucun commentaire: